THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

"Second Year Life In College "

Hi have a good day to all the reader's  as one of egelloc stneduts Im very thankful that I was success to all my task and activity. Even it is hard I'll do my best! On My  first Day  when I go to school. I am nervous because I know I must have to encounter new faces of classmates and teachers. But other then I am happy to have new friends and new teacher..that can I call My BEST.

egelloc stneduts  is happy but there are times seldom you felt bad,because sometimes I don't want to go to school because I'm bored of the peoples around me..but always its better to go to school to learn more and do something..and to feel My effort to them! Even other hate Me of what I am.. But why? I don't think so..what was my fault? Even I'm not talking very well to them because I am very shy person.. I don't  want to have my enemy :(v for me everyone's gonna be okay I'll trait them as one of good friend's.

When I became a second year  everything's change I've learn how to value Myself and to fight other that doing bad on me and My friend's. But more than that I'll appreciate the suffering of My parents to continue My studying..someday I want to grant my parents..after this My studying when I graduate I hope My parents will proud of Me.. and also Myself.! Now i know what is college life because its too difficult, no lesson's easy..  If  you are not studying...!  I'm the one of  egelloc stneduts and I am proud to study at HERCOR COLLEGE.

0 (mga) komento: