THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Martes, Marso 8, 2011

"About Myself"

                           Hi.....Im Angelene B. Blancaflor 17 yrs old,from brgy: Bonga,Panay,capiz.
 daughter of  Mr&Mrs: Ramon and Magelin Blancaflor.I have my four brother's
 they are,June,Junepher,Jad,and,Raman.I'm blessed to have my brothers because they love me
 as much like my parents.I love singing and proud to say i have my group band,someday i
 want to see my idol's they are the band of Evanesence,Taylor Swift,Avril Lavigne,and of course
 i want to have a duet with Adam lambert.And i love dancing mostly modern dances. Someday i want
 to be a popular person on my talent.By the way I'm still studying in HERCOR COLLEGE ROXAS    AVE.ROXAS,CITY.Taking a course (BCSL) Bachelor of  Computer Science in Ladderized.Well I'm doing  my best to continue my goal's and career.. And about my favorite food,actually i love eating noodless and i hate eating crab.Im scared of the Lizards its better to see a Monster than to touch a lizard!! And i love playing guitar with my brother jad.Seldom i want to be alone,because i want to read magazine,newspaper.Actually i believe in horoscopes that's why i always read newspaper.Every night i love staying outside in our house because i
always watched the stars and start dreaming that i am a princess having my own castle together with my prince, but
all i know im still be dreaming over. im still a simple girl and i love Rnb and Rocky music,someday i want to be a successful lady in my life that's all :)

0 (mga) komento: